Love the game of volleyball but do not have the time to commit to a full JO season? SPARKS is for you!
SPARKS is a fun CO-ED volleyball program for beginning level players. If you have never played before, please consider joining the Skills and Drills program offered as well. Players will be placed on teams and each week they will spend 45 minutes working on technique and basic skill set drills, the remaining 45 minutes will be spent in game play.
Basic Info you may to need to know:
- First week session will be a "tryout session" where skills will be assessed in order to create even leveled teams. All players registered WILL be placed on a team.
- Players will placed on team rosters of 8-9 based on skill
- Coaches will be provided through IGNITE
- Players will receive an Ignite SPARKS t-shirt
- Players MAY play on SPARKS in addition to their current JO or CYO team but need to be able to commit to the SPARKS schedule out of respect for their teammates.
Session 1 - FALL:
Dates: Sunday September 9th 2018- October 14th 2018
Session 2- FALL:
Dates: Sunday October 21st 2018- Sunday November 25th 2018
Session 1 - WINTER:
Dates: Sunday January 6th 2019- February 10th 2019
Session 2- WINTER:
Dates: Sunday February 24th 2019- March 31st 2019
Session 1 - SUMMER
Times: Sundays 4:30-6:00
Dates: Sunday June 16th 2019- July 21st 2019