Love the game of volleyball but do not have the time to commit to a full JO season? SPARKS is for you!
SPARKS is a fun CO-ED volleyball program for beginning level players. If you have never played before, please consider joining the Skills and Drills program offered as well. Players will be placed on teams and each week they will spend 45 minutes working on technique and basic skill set drills, the remaining 45 minutes will be spent in game play.
Basic Info you may to need to know:
- First week session will be a "tryout session" where skills will be assessed in order to create even leveled teams. All players registered WILL be placed on a team.
- Players will placed on team rosters of 8-9 based on skill
- Coaches will be provided through IGNITE
- Players will receive an Ignite SPARKS t-shirt
- Players MAY play on SPARKS in addition to their current JO or CYO team but need to be able to commit to the SPARKS schedule out of respect for their teammates.
Session 1 - FALL:
Dates: Sunday September 10th 2017- October 15th 2017
Session 2- FALL:
Dates: Sunday October 22nd 2017- Sunday November 26th 2017
Session 1 - WINTER:
Dates: Sunday January 7th 2017- February 11th 2017
Session 2- WINTER:
Dates: Sunday February 25th 2018- April 8th 2018 *Skipping April 1st*
Session 1 - SUMMER
Times: Sundays 4:30-6:00
Dates: Sunday June 10th 2018- July 15th 2018