Love the game of volleyball but do not have the time to commit to a full JO season? SPARKS is for you!
SPARKS is a fun recreational CO-ED volleyball program for beginning level players. If you have never played before, please consider joining the Skills and Drills program offered as well. Players will be placed on teams and each week they will spend 45 minutes working on technique and basic skill set drills, the remaining 45 minutes will be spent in game play.
Basic Info you may to need to know:
- Ages typically range from 4th-9th grade
- First week session will be a "tryout session" where skills will be assessed in order to create even leveled teams. All players registered WILL be placed on a team.
- Players will placed on team rosters of 8-9 based on skill
- Coaches will be provided through IGNITE
- Players MAY play on SPARKS in addition to their current JO or CYO team but need to be able to commit to the SPARKS schedule out of respect for their teammates.
Cost $150 per session
SUNDAYS 5:00-6:30 Fall and Winter, Summer Sessions 2:30-4:00
FALL Session 1: September 13th -October 18th (Class Full)
FALL Session 2: October 25th - December 6th (No class November 15th) (CLASS FULL)
WINTER Session 1: January 3rd - February 7th (Class Full)
WINTER Session 2: February 14th - March 21st (Class Full)
Combined SUMMER Session: June 13th - July 25th (No Class July 4th) (CLASS FULL)